The Westrick Law Firm is a boutique law firm serving Southern California. Shawn C. Westrick represents plaintiffs in complex class action litigation. For over a decade Shawn C. Westrick has represented hundreds of plaintiffs in litigation against some of America's largest companies.
Representing clients in California in employment class actions and consumer class action lawsuits.
What We've Achieved
- Received preliminary approval for settlement of wage and hour class action against nationwide marketing services company.
- Settled wage and hour class action against nationwide security company.
- Settled consumer class action against nationwide charter company.
- Obtained favorable ruling from California Appellate Court that plaintiff adequately stated claims that Skype violated consumer rights laws by falsely calling its plans as "unlimited."
- Settled wage and hour class action on behalf of commissioned employees at retail establishment.
- Settled wage and hour class action on behalf of current and former employees against a Southern California entertainment venue.
- Settled wage and hour class action on behalf of office managers working at large dental services provider.
- Settled class-action suit on behalf of underpaid limousine drivers.
- Obtained multimillion-dollar class-action settlement on behalf of loan officers against a multinational bank.
- Obtained multimillion-dollar settlement in nationwide class action alleging violations of California and other states' gift card laws.
- Settled wage and hour class action on behalf of over 200 current and former store managers against a major toy retailer.
- Settled multimillion-dollar class-action lawsuit on behalf of over 200 loan officers employed by nationwide lender.